Herbal medicine is often used for diseases of the veins and blood vessels. What medicinal herbs for hemorrhoids are used to treat and prevent disease?
Treatment of proctological diseases is possible by various means. Achievements of traditional medicine can be very important and quite effective in this regard. Treatment of hemorrhoids with herbs very well removes edema, accelerates blood circulation in the pelvic organs, improves blood flow back to the heart.
Herbal medicine and hemorrhoids
People once did not have pharmaceutical laboratories or current advances in drug production. Diseases were treated mainly with herbs, sometimes just at random. Nowadays, many recipes of traditional medicine have been tested, and their effectiveness has been scientifically confirmed.
With the disease of the rectum, high-quality herbal medicine can become an excellent component of the complex effect on the vessels. Herbal therapy is simply indispensable if other methods are unavailable for some reason or cannot be applied. It must be remembered that:
- Any proctological problem requires a thorough medical examination. Indeed, some symptoms of hemorrhoids coincide with other diseases of the intestinal tract, sometimes very dangerous.
- When the diagnosis is confirmed, the doctor chooses the method of treatment of hemorrhoids. It is important to take into account the general condition of the person, concomitant diseases.
- Herbal medicine requires a serious attitude and sometimes effective only with a sufficiently long course.
- It is not always possible to do only by folk remedies. At the third and fourth stages of the disease, surgical treatment is usually necessary.
Effective herbs for hemorrhoids
Useful and healing plants that are used to treat proctological diseases at home:
- The list opens chestnut - ordinary and horse. Preparations on the basis of this plant, taken orally, strengthen blood vessels and significantly improve blood circulation. Accordingly, blood stagnation in hemorrhoids decreases.
Horse chestnut is used to treat many diseases. In the pharmacy, you can find ointments based on this plant.
Local use in the form of baths and compresses is an aid for bleeding, as well as for anal discomfort. Chestnut is also known for its ability to anesthetize, reduce inflammation and swelling. However, treatment with chestnut drugs (these are drops, ointments and powders that are sold in pharmacies), requires control of blood clotting.
People suffering from rectal pathology often experience itching and burning in the anal area. That chamomile bath is great help in such situations. The effect will be higher if chamomile is combined with calendula flowers.
Useful Phytotherapy Recipes
There is a huge amount of herbal infusions, decoctions and teas.
Popular herbal recipes for the treatment of hemorrhoids at home:
- 50 grams of ordinary chestnut fruit to rub and pour half a liter of vodka. Gauze folded several times and strain through it the mixture. This tincture is great for exacerbations of hemorrhoids. You need to take 10 drops before each meal to alleviate the acute symptoms. Tincture should be stored in the dark and cool.
- Take 50 grams of unpeeled chestnut seeds, oak bark and chamomile flowers, pour boiling water (three cups) and infuse overnight. It turns out a tool for painkillers and soothing trays.
- A tablespoon of dried wormwood and 100 ml of alcohol: Insist the mixture overnight at room temperature and then drink twice a day for 15 drops (no longer than a week). It copes well with pain.
- Four tablespoons of dried wormwood grass must be boiled in a liter of water for five minutes. Then the container with the broth should be wrapped for six hours. In this way, get a tool for compresses and mikroklizm.
- Baths with hemorrhoids are very effective. For the bath with chamomile will need three tablespoons of its herbs and two liters of water. Boil the mixture, let it brew and cool to a comfortable temperature, and then take a 15-minute bath. Keep such a decoction can not be. It is necessary to do the bath every day until the discomfort in the anal area disappears.
- For trays with burdock, the root of this plant should be washed, chopped and boiled. The decoction should be dark brown. Baths must be done twice a day: in the morning and at night.
- In addition to one-component means, charges effectively help to ease the course of the disease. You will need chamomile flowers, senna leaves, buckthorn bark, calamus leaves and dill seed (the proportions are equal). A glass of boiling water will need two teaspoons of vegetable mixture. Infusion need to drink a glass in the morning and evening.
- Infusions of the pepper and yarrow mountaineer are identical in their method of preparation and use. It takes half a liter of boiling water and a tablespoon of dried grass. The resulting infusion is necessary to drink a little during the day.
Do not forget about the pharmacy. In any good medical facility, you can always buy herbs from hemorrhoidal disease. The doctor will tell you the dosage and time of admission.
Any herbal treatment must be prescribed / approved by a doctor. With the right approach, phytotherapy makes the complex treatment of hemorrhoids more effective.
Cold lotion will help reduce inflammation and relieve swelling from hemorrhoids. You can moisten the pharmaceutical bandage in cold water or use a small piece of ice in a kerchief. It is necessary to rinse after each visit to the toilet, and not just with water, but with a cool tincture of calendula and hypericum.
Among the medicinal plants for the prevention and treatment of hemorrhoids can be distinguished field cloves. This plant is often used to prevent any bleeding. Clove is particularly useful in exacerbation of bruised pathology. For the treatment using decoctions for baths and lotions.
You already mentioned in the article about the "king of plants" - horse chestnut. It is considered the most effective plant in the treatment of vascular diseases. The action of chestnut normalizes blood circulation, tone up blood vessels, relieves swelling and inflammation, reduces bleeding. In acute hemorrhoids, alcoholic tinctures with chestnut are used for oral administration and as lotions of the affected area. "
The benefits of herbs in the treatment of hemorrhoids
The power of nature, enclosed in medicinal plants, has healing properties, helping to successfully overcome the symptoms of hemorrhoids. In order for signs of illness to disappear, medicinal herbs should have the following actions:
- anti-inflammatory - eliminate signs of inflammation and swelling of hemorrhoids,
- painkiller - remove irritation, eliminate the pain of the affected tissues,
- antithrombotic - to improve blood circulation in the vessels of the rectum, thin the blood, preventing the formation of blood clots,
- laxative - to maintain the normal functioning of the intestines, to improve peristalsis,
- antibacterial - to prevent the spread of pathogenic and putrefactive microflora in the intestine,
- fortifying - to improve the body’s immunity and ability to maintain active metabolism,
- sedative - to have a calming effect on the nervous system, which serves as the basis for effective treatment.
Medicinal fees do not affect the root cause of hemorrhoids, so they can only be used as a symptomatic remedy in the complex therapy of the disease.
About what modern methods of treatment of hemorrhoids exist today, you can find out by reading the article of our author.
Also, you will certainly be interested in the question of how to cure hemorrhoids as quickly as possible and without any problems with the help of medicines and folk remedies.
We recommend to read the article of our expert, which tells about the best medicines for hemorrhoids and the features of their use.
Medicinal plants included in hemorrhoid fees
The most effective in the treatment of proctological diseases are the following plant components:
- chamomile and calendula flowers,
- grass senna, wormwood, stevia and yarrow,
- burdock root and leaves,
- Bay leaf,
- buckthorn bark,
- black poplar buds
- nettle and plantain leaves,
- root of elecampane and licorice,
- blooming Sally,
- dogwood fruit
- shepherd's bag
- flax seeds.
For the use of these medicinal plants for hemorrhoids, there are many recipes. They can include only one basic component or several healing herbs at once, providing a complex effect on the body.
A more detailed description and description of the beneficial properties of these and other herbs from hemorrhoids are presented in the article of our specialist.
You can learn how effective a bay leaf is from hemorrhoids, how to properly apply this plant in the treatment of proctologic disease, by reading the article of our expert.
We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the peculiarities of the use of tincture of a warden in hemorrhoids and contraindications to the use of this agent.
We advise you to read the article of our specialist, dedicated to the benefits and rules of using green tea for hemorrhoids.
Types of fees
Hemorrhoidal herbal medicinal preparations have a wide spectrum of action. They are valued for naturalness, accessibility and budget. Herbs for fees can be harvested independently with some knowledge and skills. You can buy already collected dried herbs and prepare the medicinal composition yourself, keeping the proportions.
But the most popular are ready-made pharmacy complexes - their composition is maximally optimized and adapted to effectively combat the disease.
Medicinal "mixes" are suitable for external use in the form of lotions, baths and enemas. Herbs have a pronounced effect when taken orally in the form of tea, infusion or decoction. They affect the entire body complex, healing it from the inside.
Herbal tea number 33
Grass collection number 33 includes 14 useful plants.
- Stevia It has a tonic effect on the body, has unique healing properties, its reception serves as a prevention of dangerous infectious diseases, improves immunity and bioenergetic abilities.
- Peppermint. It has a calming effect, reduces the excitability of the nervous system, accelerates recovery.
- Burdock root. Used as a painkiller, restores metabolism, improves blood circulation.
- Nettle. Relieves pain arising during exacerbation of hemorrhoids, reduces vascular permeability and bleeding.
- Hypericum It has a spasmolytic effect, eliminates the painful contractions of the large intestine, strengthens the vascular walls and stimulates blood circulation.
- Highlander pochuchuyny and knotweed. Used as a hemostatic agent for bleeding from hemorrhoids.
- Flax seed and rowan. They have a slight laxative effect, improve the work of all parts of the intestine, relieve inflammation and reduce pain.
- Shepherd's purse. It activates intestinal peristalsis, eliminates bleeding, has astringent properties, relieving irritation of the mucous membrane.
- Chamomile and yarrow. They reduce fermentation processes in the large intestine, act as an active antiseptic, contribute to the rapid reduction of inflammation and wound healing, have antiallergic effect.
- Rosehip Enriches the body with vitamins.
- Buckthorn bark. It is used as a laxative.
Herbal tea number 33 is prescribed for persistent constipation, chronic and acute hemorrhoids, anal fissures and paraproctitis. Use three times a day for two months. Between courses of therapy should be a two-week break.
This anti-hemorrhoidal collection, which is a mixture of crushed medicinal plants with a fragrant odor. Bulk composition is used for cooking decoctions - 1 tablespoon per cup of water. In pharmacies, you can purchase a collection in the form of filter bags for one-time brewing in a cup - 2 bags per cup of boiling water.
The composition of natural products includes a number of valuable ingredients.
- Liquorice root. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory component, acts as an analogue of glucocorticosteroids.
- Buckthorn bark. Normalizes stools, effectively relieves constipation.
- Coriander fruit. Relaxes smooth muscles of internal organs, relieves spasms, colic and pain, stimulates the secretory function of the digestive organs.
- Yarrow It is used as an effective antiallergic, anti-inflammatory and bactericidal agent, stimulates the restoration of mucous membranes and wound healing.
- Senna leaves. They have a pronounced laxative effect, eliminate constipation and help clean the intestines.
Collection "Proctofitol" is used for hemorrhoids and chronic constipation to normalize stool.
"Proctofitol" in the form of tea or broth is taken internally in a glass before going to bed. The duration of the course is determined by the doctor individually for each patient.
Herbal tea Selezneva
Dr. Seleznev's healing tea is a unique collection of herbs from hemorrhoids, the effectiveness of which is due to the ideal ratio of herbal ingredients.
- Hawthorn. Eliminates blood stasis in hemorrhoidal veins, its reception is the prevention of thrombosis.
- Chamomile and oregano. They have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects, they restore intestinal mucosa.
- Strawberries. Removes toxins and toxins from the body, improves metabolic processes.
- Nettle. It actively fights bleeding, saturates blood with iron, increases hemoglobin, has a tonic effect on all organs and systems.
- Hypericum and Yarrow. Used as an anesthetic and antispasmodic. They suppress the growth of pathogenic intestinal microflora, effectively fighting microorganisms that cause inflammatory processes.
- Bilberry, raspberry, wild rose. They serve as sources of large amounts of vitamins and trace elements that have a general healing effect on the body.
- Shepherd's purse. Promotes gentle bowel movement, soothes irritated mucous membranes.
- Mint. Reflexively dilates blood vessels, naturally distributing venous blood in the bloodstream.
Herbal tea Selezneva has the best effect when used twice - in the morning and in the evening. It is recommended to fill the tea bag with a glass of boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. If the taste of the drink seems to be specific, you can add a tablespoon of honey to the tea.
Reducing inflammation, relieve cramps and improve metabolism will help collect herbs for hemorrhoids, which includes:
- leaves of strawberry and plantain,
- linden and calendula flowers,
- rose petals,
- grass cuff,
- all parts of coltsfoot.
All dried components are taken in equal parts.2 tablespoons of the collection is poured with two glasses of water and heated in a water bath. Remove from heat, cool, filter and drink in small portions during the day.
With prolonged constipation, such a collection is effective:
- buckthorn bark,
- senna leaves,
- Dill seeds,
- calamus root,
- chamomile flowers.
Equal parts of each plant are mixed. One tablespoon of the mixture poured a glass of boiling water and infuse for 10 minutes. The recommended dose is a glass twice a day.
Do I need medical advice?
Phytotherapy should be started only after consultation with your doctor. You need to understand that herbal treatment will be effective only in conjunction with other therapeutic interventions. Without a rational diet, physical therapy, recommended pharmacological drugs to get rid of hemorrhoids will not work. Only under the supervision of a physician and subject to strict adherence to the course of treatment can the root cause of the disease be eliminated and forget about it forever.
Medicinal herbal preparations are not completely safe. Each plant has contraindications and can have an unexpected effect on the body, cause individual intolerance and allergic reactions. Therefore, do not neglect the advice of proctologists and self-treatment for hemorrhoids.
Features of the use of herbs
The popularity and prevalence of traditional medicine recipes is due to the fact that hemorrhoids herbs have a versatile healing effect on the human body. In addition, they are natural, versatile and almost completely safe.
The same plant can be used in different ways - for sedentary baths, as decoctions or infusions, microclysters or suppositories. There is also a variety of growing herbs that can cope with varicose defects in the anus area. So, you can resort to using nettle, dandelion, chamomile, yarrow. The choice of the optimal variant will depend on the severity of negative symptoms, as well as the available healing properties of the plant itself.
Experts recommend using the same hemorrhoids immediately with different goals. This allows you to enhance its effect on the disease, besides reducing the risk of unwanted allergic reactions. Especially if a person has a tendency to similar conditions.
The results of herbal medicine for hemorrhoids
Each herb has a specific set of chemical compounds and biological activity in relation to venous congestion in the rectal area. Therefore, in order to obtain a good result from the use of a particular plant, it is recommended to ask the doctor in advance which collecting herbs for hemorrhoids will be the best. After all, each person is unique - that will help one, may be useless for another.
Proper use of traditional medicine recipes can achieve convincing results:
- significant reduction in pain,
- relief of swelling, burning, and itching in the anus,
- reducing the number of exacerbations
- elimination of symptoms of rectal bleeding,
- acceleration of tissue regeneration
- prevention of infection of intestinal mucous cracks,
- increase the body's defenses
- improvement of intestinal motility, constipation,
- decrease in the volume of hemorrhoidal cones.
Healing herbs for hemorrhoids will be most effective if they are used in a timely manner and according to the correct recipes. Self-healing, even with the help of the most innocuous plant, can harm human health. Without the advice of a specialist, proceed to the phytotherapy of hemorrhoids should not be.
Chamomile in the treatment of hemorrhoids
The unsurpassed healing properties of an unpretentious chamomile plant have been known to people for many hundreds of years. Decoctions and infusions with its flowers are used for a variety of diseases if anti-inflammatory and soothing effects are required.
Chamomile decoctions for hemorrhoids can be used in different ways:
- Sessile trays - quickly stop the inflammatory process in the external hemorrhoids. For the procedure, 70 dry materials should be poured into 2.5–5 l of boiling water. Bring to a boil on the steam bath, wait until the product cools down to 40–45 degrees. Lower the lower back in the tub. The duration of the procedure should not exceed 15–20 minutes. This can significantly reduce the severity of burning, itching, reduce the risk of rectal bleeding. In addition, regeneration processes in the varicose nodes and microcracks in the anus are accelerated.
- With the internal arrangement of hemorrhoidal cavities with inflammatory processes in them, it is recommended to use chamomile decoction for microclysters. Douching is carried out in the prone position, after a preliminary cleansing of the intestines. It is enough to take 50 ml of the finished product and pour it into the rectal canal. Repeat the procedure every night before going to bed until the unpleasant symptoms subside.
- Suppositories will also have their healing effects due to the healing properties of chamomile. Ready broth should be poured into molds for candles. Then put in the freezer. As required to get 1 pc. and enter at bedtime into the rectum. Ice suppositories perfectly relieve pain in the anus, reduce the risk of rectal bleeding.
Many people suffering from hemorrhoids were helped by an ointment based on chamomile decoction. It is mixed with melted lard and honey. Means to cause external defects.
Use of Highlander Pochechuynogo
The healing properties of the plant - mountaineer pochechuynogo noted a few centuries ago. No wonder the grass was called - anti-hemorrhoids. Due to the presence in its composition of a high concentration of vitamins K, as well as C, it is inherent to stop rectal bleeding due to an increase in blood viscosity.
Use herb to hemorrhoids can be in several versions. So, for oral administration of decoction, it is recommended to pre-2 tbsp. l crushed raw material pour in 250 ml of boiling water. After waiting for 30–40 minutes, filter the infusion. Every third of the ready means of drinking before the main meal.
To prepare antihemorrhoidal baths, the concentration of the active substance should be higher - 100 g of the raw material should be poured into 200 ml of hot water, which is brought to a boil over moderate heat for 30-40 minutes. After filtering, the finished broth is poured into a container prepared for bathing. The duration of the procedure is 10–15 minutes. Repeat every evening until relief of unpleasant sensations of acute illness.
Prepared according to the above recipe, the decoction of the plant can be used in another way - for lotions or irrigation of the rectal mucosa. Infusion will strengthen the wall of blood vessels, reduce the tendency to bleed.
Features of phytotherapy hemorrhoids
To alleviate the condition with hemorrhoids herbs can:
- Sitting baths of different temperatures
- Steam treatments
- Suppositories and plant-based ointments,
- Reception of alcohol tinctures and decoctions.
The choice of method (or their combination) determines the severity of the disease, a set of signs of hemorrhoids and the therapeutic capabilities of a particular plant. To achieve the maximum effect, a set of measures is used.
If competently applied folk methods, the treatment of hemorrhoids can be achieved convincing results.:
- Cuts pain
- Cupping swelling, burning, itching,
- Elimination of bleeding symptoms,
- Prevention of infection of the affected area,
- Fast wound healing
- Reduction of foci of inflammation,
- Normalization of intestinal functions,
- Strengthen the body's defenses.
As an ambulance for painful sensations, warm, sessile baths are used in a solution of herbal tea. But they also require consultation proctologist. First you need to be examined to make sure that the symptoms resembling signs of hemorrhoids really relate to it.
After clarifying the diagnosis, it is necessary to pay attention to contraindications, side effects. Some herbs can cause allergic reactions and other complications if used improperly.
The most effective plants for the treatment of hemorrhoids
What herbs to drink for hemorrhoids? The choice of herbs, and, far from exotic, but quite affordable, is quite large. Their composition contains many active ingredients:
- Flavonoids and vitamins,
- Carotene and choline,
- Biologically active ingredients and essential oils,
- Polysaccharides and organic acids.
Many people know this plant as knotweed. Appreciate it for its excellent astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. Highlander grass relieves spasms of the rectum, soothes the mucous membrane, treats lumps.
In the treatment of all symptoms of hemorrhoids use fresh leaves of the plant. A compress with washed and chopped fresh leaves is applied on the problem area.
Those who have the opportunity to feast on this berry constantly have strong vessels, their blood clots faster and they don’t worry about blood clots. The fact is that the cornel has a special composition: minerals, pectins, antioxidants and tannins, but especially a lot of vitamin C.
Berry soothes pain. For a tangible result, it is recommended to eat 60-80 pieces per day, dividing the berries into 3-4 servings. It is important to eat dogwood completely, as the bone also has a healing effect.
Some herbalists are advised to eat before each meal for a tablespoon of such stones. You can be treated and compote of cornel, but it must be preserved without sugar.
The plant is easily recognizable by its characteristic smell and tart bitterness. In the case of hemorrhoids, its bactericidal and hemostatic capabilities are beneficial. Infusion of wormwood will relieve pain, soothe the nodes, stop the center of inflammation.
To obtain the extract, a spoonful of chopped raw material is poured over 100 ml of alcohol-containing liquid. It is necessary to insist at least a day, without access to direct sunlight and moisture.
Intended means for internal use, 15 drops at 2 p. / Day for 7-10 days. Alcohol extract quickly relieves pain, but it is not recommended to use it for too long.
For douching use in the form of heat, comfortable for wounds (36-37 °). For convenient administration, you can use a suitable syringe without a needle. The procedure will quickly relieve pain and discomfort at the bottom of the intestine. When used outside it is possible to use a decoction for compresses.
Healing properties for hemorrhoids have, above all, a raw vegetable, although in the diet for hemorrhoids beet is given an honorable place. Raw beet juice strengthens veins, stops blood.
At the onset of the disease, internal hemorrhoids are treated with microclysms of pure beet juice. It is possible to make compresses by applying beets, crushed on a fine grater, with a gauze cloth to the center of inflammation.
Chamomile is known since ancient times as a universal doctor, because many diseases are treated with this herb - from gastritis to angina. It is also effective in hemorrhoids. Her bactericidal capabilities have been investigated many times by doctors.
A decoction of flowers used for washing hemorrhoidal cones, filling the bath for heating, microclysters. Extremely useful plant and in the form of tea, for internal use. Therapeutic sit-bath is useful for inflammations.
The tool stops bleeding, promotes the resorption of the cones, blocks the infection, normalizes the skin surface in the affected area. To enhance the effect in the recipe, you can add calendula flowers in a 1: 1 ratio.
For the preparation of chamomile baths you need to prepare 3 tbsp. spoons of flowers and add 1 liter of boiling water. This tea is insisted for at least 2 hours (you can in a thermos), then strain into a basin and dilute with warm water.
If you give it at least 15 minutes, the procedure will calm the sharp pain, dry the nodes, give a comfortable state to the problem area. With complex therapy, chamomile is included in collective recipes.
Popular ointment from honey, lard and tea from chamomile. After lubrication of nodes it is convenient to store it in the refrigerator in bags in the form of a cone. In this form, the ointment can be used as a candle to put it at night.
A decoction of the leaves of laurel helps to strengthen the blood vessels, reduce edema and inflammation, relieves pain, stops bleeding. To make medicine from popular spices, you need to pour 20 pieces of 3 liters of boiling water and leave for 2 hours. For drinking, the liquid should be heated and drunk for 2 weeks at 1 cup / day.
You can use the medicine for douching, but the proportions will be different: 10 g of leaves per 1 cup of water. For baths, a decoction is prepared in the ratio of 100 g of ground raw material per 5 l of water. Insist 2-3 hours, the procedure takes 10 minutes.
Another name - kidney herb, with hemorrhoids means widely used for the treatment of its internal and external forms.
Pharmacological tests of the snake mountaineer showed its high efficacy in bleeding, including hemorrhoidal nature.
The regenerating and anti-inflammatory effect of the herb is manifested by the use of decoction inside (3 times a day).
Prescription 2 tsp. raw materials are added to water (0.5 l) and boiled for 15 minutes. The container should be wrapped in a warm blanket for 2 hours.
The popular analogue of the name (hemorrhoid herb) speaks eloquently of its healing effects. The tool is a good antispasmodic, stopping inflammation, soothing and restoring damaged tissue. 1 tbsp. l Highlander pepper pour water (500 ml), insist and drink instead of the usual tea.
Labaznika properties to relieve pain and inflammation, disinfecting problem areas, are effective for reducing the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Use cold infusion of herbs.
Prepare it in a standard way (1 tbsp. Of raw materials for 0.5 l of water). Insist, strain and drink a cup or make compresses.
Aloe leaves have long been used for medicinal purposes all over the world. They are effective in inflammation, infection, bleeding. Known and its healing possibilities.
For the treatment of hemorrhoids cones fleshy leaves must be pureed and put gruel on a napkin. Apply a compress to the inflamed nodes for half an hour. To this end, use and fresh juice, which lubricate the inflamed nodes.
You can prepare a suppository from a whole leaf. Rinse and trim the edges of the aloe, remove the skin, cut a cone of a suitable size and put it in a problem place overnight.
When hemorrhoids need the root of the plant. The maximum concentration of active substances in the plant is observed before flowering. Broth suppresses inflammation, heals cracks, relieves pain.
The washed and cleaned root (fresh or dried) must be crushed and boiled to a brown tint. After cooling, add to water for baths, poultices and compresses. It is convenient to do the procedure at night. The root is especially effective in symptomatic treatment.
The plant is valued as an antiseptic and antispasmodic, reducing the manifestations of the disease in the form of cones and inflammation. The product soothes irritated skin, blocks bleeding. It is recommended to use the yarrow for the treatment of bleeding form.
In recipe 2 tbsp. l herbs are brewed with 1 liter of water. After boiling for ten minutes, the broth is cooled and filtered. Daily intake for internal use - 400 ml of broth.
Nettle has always been famous for its hemostatic capabilities. In addition, nettle leaves reduce inflammation and knots, heal anal fissures. But it is necessary to use this plant carefully, as if observing the recipe.
Fresh or dried leaves cut and boil for 10 minutes. in a glass of water.After cooling, the broth must be filtered and take 1/3 cup 3 times a day before meals.
The flowers of the plant are known as a powerful antiseptic. He will quickly dry the skin, heal knots and wounds. Calendula decoction is universal: it is added to a sit-down bath, make compresses, ointments and homemade candles.
The basis of the procedures is prepared from a teaspoon of flowers and 1 glass of water. Prepare as usual tea.
Dandelion can be treated for hemorrhoids at any stage.
Macro - and microelements, vitamins, medicinal components, which has a dandelion, made him popular with many nations.
Young leaves of a dandelion are used for making dietary salads, jam is made from flowers.
Proctologists use the plant as an antiseptic with the ability to heal wounds, restore normal microflora. Decoction and dandelion infusion relieves heat, tones, relieves spasms.
From the same proportions, you can cook a decoction, if you boil the roots for 10 minutes on low heat. Insist half an hour, after straining to take 4 p. / Day. 1 tbsp. a spoon.
In ancient Rome, torches and hair dye were made from mullein, Aristotle used the narcotic properties of plant seeds for fishing. Herb mullein from hemorrhoids in folk medicine is used in the form of tea, with astringent properties, quickly soothes pain.
An infusion of yellow flowers treats constipation. Treat the plant as carefully as nettle, as the leaves are capable of provoking contact dermatitis.
Tea is made from fresh or dried flowers. Practicing herbalists for welding use 1 tbsp. a spoonful of dried flowers in a glass of water, keeping the tea for 2 hours. Drink gradually, in parts.
- The mullein seeds contain toxins, and the Food Inspection Authority (USA) recognized the plant to be poisonous to fish. Experimenting with them when making tea for internal use is not worth it.
The best phyto recipes for hemorrhoids
In a well-chosen set of herbs, all components enhance each other’s effectiveness, providing a comprehensive solution to the problem. Herbal remedies for hemorrhoids include plants with anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, laxatives, and plant bitterness to normalize metabolic processes. When unloading the intestine decreases the irritation of the cones, which is most important for bleeding.
For example, you can take a set of herbs:
- Daisy flowers
- Senna leaves,
- Calamus root,
- Dill seeds,
- Bark buckthorn.
All ingredients are mixed in equal parts. 1 tbsp. l crushed raw material is added to 1 cup of water and left for 10 minutes. Drink 1 glass twice a day.
Improves metabolism, soothes, relieves inflammation and cramps such recipe:
- Strawberry leaves,
- Calendula flowers,
- Linden inflorescences,
- Plantain leaves,
- Grass cuff,
- Rose petals,
- All parts of coltsfoot.
To prepare a drink 2 tbsp. l crushed raw materials and 0.5 liters of water are heated in a boiling bath. Steamed infusion is left for an hour and filtered. Drink daily, you can take a long time. If desired, add honey.
The collection number 3 includes herbs that improve the digestive tract, strengthens, normalizes metabolism, adaptogens and laxatives:
- Calamus roots and valerian,
- Seeds of anise, coriander, flax, cumin and dill,
- Immortelle flowers,
- Oregano herb, centaury, yarrow, celandine,
- Fruits of Zhoster and wild rose cinnamon,
- Leaves of cassia narrow-leaved, plantain and peppermint,
- Buckthorn bark.
Raw cut, mix, 1/3 tsp. pour a glass of water for half an hour to insist. Drink for 15 minutes before meals, the last time - before bed (do not jam). If there are no intestinal disorders in hemorrhoids, cassia and buckthorn should be excluded from the recipe.
Plants for internal use
What to drink herbs for hemorrhoids, because not every medicinal plant is suitable for internal use? Some herbs are conditionally poisonous (celandine, belladonna), so only sit baths, compresses, cooking candles and ointments are suitable.
You can drink tinctures:
- Daisy flowers
- Highlander of the kidney,
- Nettle leaves,
- Dandelion flowers,
- Mullein flowers,
For the treatment of hemorrhoids, useful herbs are used, from which it is possible to prepare not only tea for internal use, but also ointments with the addition of propolis, lard, honey and beeswax. Plant-based ointments effectively treat hemorrhoidal bumps, including in the internal form of the disease.
A gauze tampon, soaked in any of the listed types of ointment, gently injected into the intestine for half an hour before bedtime. You can leave the compress and overnight. The used tampon is carefully removed.
Candles from vegetable raw materials are made from decoctions of herbs with the addition of basic fillers. To make a candle at home, you need to prepare in equal proportions honey, propolis, chopped lard, butter and a little vaseline.
All ingredients mix (you can blender). Make small paper bags in the form of a cone from thick paper without traces of printing ink and fill them with the prepared mixture.
Blanks should be stored in the refrigerator. Before use, you can warm the candle a little in your hand, take off the mold and gently insert it so as not to injure the inflamed cones.
You can treat hemorrhoids tincture, frozen in the form. Ice cubes quickly wipe the problem area.
Benefits of traditional treatments
Medicinal herbs can be collected independently, taking into account the time and place of gathering, or you can easily buy everything you need in the pharmacy chain, if not all hemorrhoids, whose photos you see on the website, can be easily recognized in reality. But self-healing should begin with a visit to the proctologist.
Only after examination, clarification of the diagnosis and recommendations of the doctor can you experiment with herbs. It is possible that the stage of the disease requires complex treatment by different methods, moreover, the active ingredients with their own contraindications are extracted as completely as possible from the herbs used to manufacture the drug.
Hippocrates, the founder of herbal medicine, argued that nature has its own grass from any disease. She gives us medicine, you just need to know how to use it.
With all the precautions, the treatment of hemorrhoids with herbs has undeniable advantages. They do not destroy the intestinal microflora, do not injure the mucous membrane, act gently, slowly but surely restoring the body. The main advantages of herbal medicine:
- It has a positive effect on the body, and not only on the patient's body.
- Increases immunity, with regular use has a tonic effect.
- Medicinal raw materials contain about 12,000 bioactive components (acids, proteins, alcohols, alkaloids, vitamins, minerals, etc.).
- Availability of herbal remedies. Even with a constant increase in prices, herbal preparations are much cheaper than drugs.
- Soft, non-toxic effects - no addiction and allergies, do not destroy the immune system.
- Active plants against strains of bacteria resistant to antibiotics.
Have herbs and their limitations:
- Aloe can harm in kidney failure, uterine bleeding, bladder inflammation,
- Hypericum is dangerous in hypertension and high temperature,
- Melissa and Mint are not helpful for hypotension,
- Thyme can not be used in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine problems,
- Black chokeberry is dangerous in case of hypotension and tendency to thrombosis.
Using herbs, besides general reference information, it is necessary to consider that:
- It is necessary to collect plants in an ecologically clean place and at a certain time,
- The plant from which the raw materials are taken must be healthy,
- If you have difficulty recognizing species, it is better to buy herbs in a pharmacy (but not on the market),
- It is important to prepare any dosage form (alcohol tincture, tea, decoction, ointments, candles) with the exact observance of the technology of its preparation,
- Carefully read the indications and restrictions for each ingredient of the recipe and compare them with your condition,
- When mixing components, consider the dosage specified in the formulation,
- Observe the norm also when consuming the finished medication,
- Control the conditions and shelf life of the finished product.
If you follow all the rules, the result will not be long in coming, because not one generation of our ancestors was successfully treated by healers, herbalists, traditional healers who use not only their divine glad healer, but also the magic gifts of nature.
Reviews of herbal medicine for hemorrhoids
Herbs for hemorrhoids reviews on thematic forums are always positive. But trying on someone else's experience is better after a visit to the doctor.
Stanislav, 60, Saratov: This delicate disease, when I myself am not visible, and I feel ashamed to show the doctor, I have been suffering for many years. In addition to my complexes, there is also an allergy to many drugs of artificial origin, so herbal medicine has become a real salvation for me. During exacerbation of hemorrhoids, I am treated with kidney grass, which from time immemorial has been used in the treatment of this disease. More precisely, I prepare the collection, adding to the kidney grass plantain leaf, daisy flowers, burdock root. I alternate hot steam treatments with contrasting cold sitting trays. To alleviate the condition I have 10 minutes. Sessile trays with a decoction of herbs - a proven ambulance, but not always sufficient. If the cones are inflamed, I drink extra tea from the plantain 1/3 cup for 2 weeks. The pain goes away quickly, but it takes time to completely remove the aggravation.
Ekaterina, 47 years old, Moscow region: I work in the market - fresh air, heavy boxes and other charms of the profession forced me to recall the hemorrhoids long forgotten after childbirth. After hypothermia, the bumps became inflamed, a friend recommended ointment from lard and some herbs. It is easy to cook and candles helped me a lot. In addition to candles for the night, made from ointment frozen in tins, I lubricated the bumps 3-4 times a day. Already on the 3rd day, everything that fell out could be set into place. I am pleased with the recipe, I suggest to try. I took local herbs, in the country they are under our feet: chamomile, nettle, dandelion and one indoor flower - aloe. Grind everything in a meat grinder. In addition to fat, she added Vaseline for bonding.
Ivan, 56 years old, Samara: I spent nearly 40 years behind the wheel. The side effects of any sedentary work are known to many. I am not an amateur doctor, and with such a delicate problem. I found tips on the Internet, my wife prepared a decoction of kidney grass from hemorrhoids. He was treated with ice cubes with a decoction and sessile trays. Less than a week, as I was again in the ranks, and for more than a month the disease does not remind of itself. What kind of herbs to treat hemorrhoids, everyone decides for himself, there is a choice. The main thing is to understand them or ask herbalists.
Herbs for hemorrhoids, especially in the initial stages of the disease, are fully capable of replacing traditional medicine with medicines, permanently relieving rectal pain and bleeding. Properly selected composition strengthens the immune system, improves the bowels, relieves constipation.
In severe forms of hemorrhoids, doctors advise treatment in a comprehensive manner, combining decoctions, microclysters, baths, ointments and candles on a plant-based with medical treatment. During treatment, special attention should be paid to your diet. Hemorrhoids in combination with herbal medicine does not tolerate spicy dishes, alcohol.
It is necessary to limit other products: meat, eggs, fish, hard cheeses, chocolate, cigarettes. When exacerbation try to avoid exhausting walking, standing work, do not sit on a cold surface.
A lot of methods have been developed for the treatment of hemorrhoids and ways to alleviate its symptoms. Traditional herbal treatments are simple, affordable and effective, and therefore are a worthy alternative to traditional medicine.
Phytotherapy of hemorrhoids and its features
There are several rules for self-healing herbs that must be followed:
- Hemorrhoids should be diagnosed by a doctor. There are many diseases whose symptoms can be confused with this disease.
- Pregnant and lactating women should use medicinal raw materials only as directed by the doctor, especially if herbs are applied orally.
- Using phytotherapy, it is necessary to adhere to dosages of herbs, to properly prepare the decoctions. Do not think that the more you drink the infusion, the better your condition will become. Herbal medicine is a long-term, balanced use of the gifts of nature.
- Remember that it will be more effective to undergo a comprehensive treatment using medications. Herbal medicine is an important part, but as monotherapy it is suitable only for the initial stages of hemorrhoids or for the chronic course of the disease.
You can use one type of LSR (medicinal plant materials) or fees. When used correctly, you will notice these positive effects:
- reduction of pain, itching, burning in the anus,
- reduction in the profusion of bleeding, and sometimes their cessation,
- fast tissue repair
- reduction of inflammation.
Effective plants for hemorrhoids
Rating of the most effective herbs for the treatment of hemorrhoids:
- Chamomile. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, healing effect. It consists of many useful substances. It is used in the form of microclysters, sedentary baths, it washed the affected areas, impose compresses with it. Chamomile reduces inflammation, bleeding, prevents the spread of infection.
- Sagebrush. Medicinal wormwood has a good analgesic, hemostatic effect. It is taken internally in the form of decoctions, infusions and externally. Well removes the feeling of discomfort in the lower part of the rectum.
- Knotweed (bird mountaineer, grass-ant). It has an antiseptic, diuretic, healing effect. Relieves swelling, itching in the anus, if applied in the form of lotions.
- Snake Highlander. Buds grass is also used for hemorrhoids. As seen in the photo, it is very similar to the knotweed. Acts as a healing agent, restores tissue, reduces pain. It is taken in the form of a decoction inside.
- Calendula. It has an antiseptic, drying effect. It is used widely for “weeping” hemorrhoids, heals cracks and wounds. There is in the form of ointment, candles.
- Horse chestnut flowers. Excellent veno-tonic agent, restores the microcirculation of the venous network, reduces hemorrhoids, pain, reduces the risk of thrombosis. A lot of medicines are produced on this basis: internal drops, tablets, ointments.
- Oak bark. It has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, drying effect. Used in the form of lotions, infusions, decoctions.
In addition to these medicinal plants, herbs that have hemostatic, antiseptic, venotonic effects are added to the collections:
- raspberry leaves and strawberries
- birch buds,
- a succession
Keep in mind that if hemorrhoids were caused by constipation, it is worth taking LSR a little laxative, diluting stool. These are flax seed, senna grass, buckthorn bark.
Recipes for external use
In this disease, vegetable raw materials can be used in the form:
- external compresses,
- seating trays,
Observe all proportions of herbs. Buy herbal medicine in pharmacies or from proven herbalists.Independently engaged in the harvesting of plants is not recommended, because the herbs are harvested in a different life cycle of the plant.
Different substances appear, concentrate in LRS at different stages of life. This may be the first shoots, leaves, flowering stage, fruiting, seed ripening, wilt. Only herbalists or pharmaceutical companies know at what exact time it is best to harvest one or another plant. In addition, in production, raw materials are standardized, cleaned and checked.
Recipes fees for external use:
- Take 50 g of chestnut flowers and chamomile, oak bark. Pour 3 cups of boiling water, cool. Make compresses on the affected areas for 30–40 minutes. If you are worried about itching, add a burning sensation of 30 g of peppermint.
- As a preventive measure, you can wash with a decoction of such herbs, taken in equal amounts:
Internal treatment of hemorrhoids with herbs
Inside taken decoctions, infusions, herbal medicines. There are antihemorrhoidal fees. You can combine herbs yourself depending on the desired effect. For example, flax seed will weaken slightly, nettle will have a hemostatic effect.
For the treatment of hemorrhoids apply drug Eskuzan, made on a water-alcohol basis with the addition of extracts from horse chestnut
Tablets, capsules, tinctures based on horse chestnut - "Eskuzan", "Escuvit", "Esflazid." They improve the rheology of blood, restore venous outflow, remove puffiness, reduce the nodes. Ginkgo biloba preparations (Gingium, Memoplant, Ginkofar) showed themselves well. They also have a systemic venotonic effect.
Recipes infusions and decoctions for hemorrhoids for internal use:
- Take 1 tbsp. A spoon of coriander, chamomile, oak bark, calendula, buckthorn, yarrow. Pour 500 ml of water, bring to a boil and cool. The resulting decoction will have anti-inflammatory, mild laxative and effect. Drink 100 ml twice a day.
- Pour boiling water on 20 g of chamomile, shepherd's purse, nettle, elecampane, St. John's wort, knotweed. Insist until cool, drain. Drink half a glass 3 times a day.
- For severe bleeding and pain, take 2 tbsp. Spoon Highlander pochuchnogo and 1 tbsp. spoon nettle. Brew a glass of boiling water. Take 200 ml of 3-4 p. per day.
Use internal decoctions and infusions, adhering to the dosage. Do not exceed it, and remember the properties of herbs.
Vegetable based ointments and suppositories
Not only herbs are used for hemorrhoids. A lot of medication drugs include LSR. Candles are used rectally, ointments are created for external and internal use. In order to enter them into the rectum, use a gauze swab or a special applicator.
The list of medications is small:
- suppositories with oak bark, propolis, sea buckthorn oil,
- marigold ointment
- "Fleming's ointment",
Ointments can be made independently by taking any fatty basis (petrolatum, ghee, lard) and adding a small amount of chamomile, calendula, knotweed and other herbs decoction.
Remember! All means for external and internal use should be used after an act of defecation and appropriate hygienic procedures.
Benefits of traditional treatment
Therapies have been used since ancient times. People have learned to use plants for their own benefit. The advantages of herbal medicine is its safety, relative cheapness, effectiveness. You know exactly what you are treating, you yourself control the process of therapy.
The disadvantage can be called the duration of treatment. If you want a faster cure, use herbal medicine in combination with medicines.
After pregnancy and childbirth problems with hemorrhoids began. She could neither sit nor walk. On the advice of the doctor, she began to make lotions with nettles and chamomile on the affected areas, also put candles with sea buckthorn. At 3-4 days, I began to feel much better. She didn’t take anything inside, as she breastfed the baby.
Vera Vasilievna, 68 years old
I had the problem of varicose veins from my youth, but hemorrhoids appeared only in retirement. I do not know why: either they were carrying heavy bags from the country house, or because of constipation. I began to drink inside a decoction of flax seeds with chamomile, made sedentary baths with sage and oak bark, applied lotions with a kidney. With this integrated approach, this disease is gone quickly and no longer worries. Every six months, I drink away a pack of nettles and drops on the basis of chestnut. I make them myself. I collect flowers and pour alcohol.
I did not notice a special effect from herbal medicine, Phlebody tablets and Proktozan ointment helped me more. Although as a preventive measure, I do sit baths with chamomile and a string.
Wormwood in the fight against nodes with hemorrhoids
Wormwood with hemorrhoids has several therapeutic effects at once - reduces the severity of inflammatory processes in tissues, stops rectal bleeding, and also reduces the severity of pain and resolves hemorrhoidal lumps.
For local baths hemorrhoids wormwood in the amount of 5 tbsp. l dry matter poured into 1 liter of boiling water. After keeping for a day, the infusion is filtered and poured into 5-7 liters of water at room temperature. The duration of one procedure is 10–15 minutes. The course is 10–14 days.
With fallen out hemorrhoidal nodes and their inflammation benefit compresses with extract of wormwood. Enough 5 tbsp. l dry matter pour into 200-250 ml of boiling water, after waiting 1.5-2 hours to filter the infusion. Moisten it with a clean, dry cloth, and attach it to the varicose anus. The procedure can be repeated 4-6 times per day.
Enemas with a decoction of wormwood help prevent frequent recurrences of the disease. However, at the time of exacerbation they are prohibited. Pre-cooked decoction - 4 tbsp. l Pour raw materials into 200 ml boiling water, boil over moderate heat for 5–7 minutes, filter and cool. Take 50 ml of the finished product and pour into the rectal canal. The number of 5-7 procedures is quite enough to reduce the severity of the disease.
Burdock, as an assistant for hemorrhoids
Medicinal herbs for hemorrhoids sometimes remind weeds. While in reality, they are effective helpers in the fight against ailment. For example, burdock.
Folk recipes based on the rhizome of the plant help get rid of itching and burning sensation in the anus. They will help to stop inflammatory processes in inflamed hemorrhoidal formations, gradually leading to a decrease in their size. Burdock has regenerating properties.
To prepare the healing infusion is taken 1 tbsp. l crushed dry raw material, pour in 300 ml of boiling water over moderate heat. Boil another 5-7 minutes and pour into a thermos. Insist on for the night hours. Ready broth can be applied:
- inside - 100 ml 3 times a day before meals,
- outwardly - healing compresses, lotions, applications, sit-down baths.
The optimal schemes and duration of treatment courses are determined individually - in direct proportion to the severity of the negative symptoms of hemorrhoidal disease, the number of varicose defects, and the tolerance of procedures by the person.
Nettle for hemorrhoids
The most valuable healing property of nettle - increasing blood clotting in the bloodstream has found its application in the treatment of hemorrhoids. In addition, the plant is valued for its ability to improve intestinal motility, thereby preventing constipation, removing toxic substances and for strengthening the immune barriers of the human body.
Baths to improve the condition in the anorectal region - add 3 tbsp of 10 liters of boiled water. l nettle extract. Let the broth cool to 30–40 degrees. Take baths with grassfrom hemorrhoids and cracklesin 2 p / s for 30 minutes.
A different decoction with nettle is taken inside - 8 g of dry raw materials, as well as buckthorn bark, pour into 1 liter of boiling water. Bring to a boil in a water bath and stir for 10–15 minutes. After filtering and cooling to room temperature, take inside 1 tbsp. 4 p / s.
Microclysters with nettle decoction have also proved effective - 1 tbsp. l dry leaves of the plant pour in 200 ml of boiling water, boil over moderate heat for 10–15 minutes. Cool to a temperature of 30–40 degrees, filter. Add 50 ml and enter into the rectal canal. Repeat the procedure 2 times per day.
Burner and hemorrhoids
In case of severe bleeding in case of varicose nodes in the area of the anus, it is recommended to resort to the help of a burner. The plant contains special substances - saponins, zinc and magnesium compounds, tanning components, which significantly reduce the severity of blood loss.
Recipes with krovokhlebkoy can be used different. Thus, the decoction is lowered both for ingestion and for sitting trays. It is enough to pour 25 g of carefully crushed rhizome into 200 ml of boiling water. Then stir the mixture over moderate heat for about 25–30 minutes, let stand for 3.4–5 hours. After filtering, they drink it at 100 ml of 2 p / day, or pour it into the container where the bath is held.
You can prepare suppositories based on hemorrhoidal herbs - in equal proportions, combine in the capacity of the rhizomes of burnet, cocoa butter, as well as chamomile flowers, pumpkin oil, mint leaves and propolis tincture. Chopped vegetable ingredients combined with an oil base and pour into molds. After freezing in the refrigerator, they are used rectally - 1 pc. into the rectum at bedtime.
Aloe in the fight against the symptoms of hemorrhoids
Common, unpretentious herb hemorrhoids - inexpensive and effective is aloe. The plant can be found in almost every apartment, but few know about its ability to eliminate the symptoms of varicose veins in the rectal area. After all, the sap of the plant has the ability to accelerate tissue regeneration, stop bleeding, suppress inflammatory processes.
The herb is used both externally - baths, compresses, and inward - decoctions, tinctures. For example, you can prepare healing vegetable suppositories in literally 1-2 minutes. Take a leaf of aloe medium size. Rinse and cut off the top layer. Prepare a 4.5–5 cm liner. Wrap with gauze, or simply insert it yourself into the rectum.
If hemorrhoids fall out and bleed, it is recommended to use aloe in the form of healing compresses - chop a few leaves. Then put the pulp in a tissue bag and place it directly on the affected area.
The sap of the plant is universal. herb from hemorrhoids and intestines. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce the severity of inflammatory processes throughout the body. It is enough to squeeze 1 tbsp. l and drink in the morning on an empty stomach.
Dandelion: an important helper for hemorrhoids
Many people, without hesitation, answer the question - what herb helps for hemorrhoids. This is a dandelion. It can be found almost everywhere. However, the grass contains a huge amount of the most valuable medicinal components that can cope with varicose defects of the anus. In this case, the plant is completely safe - the only limit, you can specify individual intolerance.
With hemorrhoidsgrass treatment dandelion can be carried out literally every part of the plant. For example, the rhizome is finely crushed - can be on a blender, then poured into 200 ml of water at room temperature. After standing overnight — about 8–10 hours, the product is filtered. It is recommended to take 2 tbsp. l 4 p / s, preferably 30–40 minutes before meals.
Decoction based on dandelion inflorescences is another frequently used Herbal collection for hemorrhoids. For its preparation should take 2 tsp. flowers and pour into 1 cup of chilled water. The resulting mixture is placed on a moderate heat and bring to a boil. Protomy 10-15 minutes. Then wait 30–40 minutes to filter. Take orally 1 tbsp. l three times a day before meals.
Other herbs for hemorrhoids
To enhance the healing properties of plants, they are often used in the form of fees. For example, for carrying out baths, compresses with the external form of the disease.
Effective collecting hemorrhoidal:
- horse chestnut - 30 g,
- Chamomile flowers - 30 g,
- sage - 20 g,
- oak bark ordinary - 50 g
Combining components, pour into boiling water, stand and filter, pour into a pre-cooked bath.
For baths and lotions on the anorectal area Herbal collection from hemorrhoids:
- common oak bark - 50 g,
- horsetail grass - 20 g,
- rhizome of Valeriana officinalis - 20g.
Prepare the mixture, boil it in a water bath. Then filter and pour into the tank for therapeutic procedures.
Hemorrhoidal collection with a tendency to frequent exacerbations of the disease:
- common oak (bark) - 50 g,
- flax seeds - 30 g,
- camomile flowers - 40g.
Hemorrhoid collection it can be used in different forms - both for external trays, and for lotions, as well as for the preparation of ice suppositories. What herbs to treat hemorrhoids, it is better to ask the doctor - the proctologist will tell you the optimal schemes and ways of dealing with varicose nodes in the anus, taking into account the clinical manifestations of the disease.
Benefits of popular recipes for hemorrhoids
Medicinal herbs for hemorrhoids, of course - it is an effective alternative to pharmaceutical synthetic medicines. Especially at the initial stage of the disease.
Herbal medicine has its advantages:
- no side effects on the gastrointestinal tract,
- on the contrary, many of the plants soothe the intestinal mucosa, improve its motility,
- hypoallergenic - as a rule, herbs do not provoke allergic rashes in patients, moreover, they are most often used externally,
- antihemorrhoidal herbs are allowed to use even in children and women awaiting the birth of the baby,
- healing properties of plants are in their diversity - herbs can be used not only to improve the condition in the rectal area, but also in the stomach, intestines.
In addition, do not forget about the cost of hemorrhoid therapy. As a rule, in medical institutions it is recommended expensive operations or medicines that can make a dent in the family budget. Whereas medicinal plants grow everywhere, they can be prepared independently. Then apply as needed - with exacerbation of hemorrhoids.
Contraindications to the treatment of hemorrhoids herbs
Despite all the safety and efficacy, herbs for hemorrhoids, what to drink, but it is better to refuse which ones it is recommended to check with the proctologist. Indeed, many of them, in addition to the effects on varicose caverns in the rectum, also have an impact on neighboring organs.
Thus, aloe can harm with the presence of severe renal failure, with a tendency to uterine bleeding. And St. John's wort, for example, is dangerous in case of arterial hypertension or hyperthermia. Thyme is not recommended for use in pathologies in the structures of the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine disorders.
Allergic history of the patient is required. If he previously had an increased tendency to allergic rash on the skin after ingestion of any of the herbs inside or outwardly, then he should refrain from popular recipes so as not to aggravate the situation.
Of course, herbal treatment is a safe and effective way to cope with hemorrhoids. However, before resorting to the aid of the age-old wisdom of the people, it is better to consult with a specialist about the possibility of such therapy. In this case, the procedures performed will be truly safe.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with herbs
If you correctly use herbs for hemorrhoids and traditional methods of treatment, you can achieve the following results:
- reduction of attacks of pain, edema, elimination of burning and itching,
- wound healing and reduction of inflammation,
- prevention of infection of the affected areas,
- stopping hemorrhoidal bleeding,
- normalization of bowel function,
- increase immunity.
How to use plants
Herbs from internal hemorrhoids or its external manifestation can be applied in the following form:
- sedentary cold and warm medical baths,
- microclysters with decoctions and infusions,
- steam treatments
- compresses from infusions,
- suppositories for rectal input,
- preparation of vegetable ointments,
- taking alcohol tinctures inside helps to treat hemorrhoids,
- complex application of several methods gives an excellent therapeutic effect against hemorrhoidal cones.
Herbs for the treatment of hemorrhoids
To use the methods of traditional medicine has its effect in the treatment of hemorrhoids, you need to choose herbs that contain certain substances. These include flavonoids, vitamins, carotene, choline, essential oils, astringents and tannins, organic acids. Herbal medicine is useful only in the first two stages of the manifestation of hemorrhoids, in the third it acts as an additional element of treatment. Of the popular herbs to effectively eliminate the signs of hemorrhoids, the following are distinguished:
- highlander or knotweed,
- Bay leaf,
- highlander serpentine, sandy,
- burdock or burdock,
- Calendula officinalis,
The fruits and pits of the cornel contain active substances that normalize the condition of the vessels, strengthen their walls, stop inflammation and have a bactericidal effect. Recipe for use number 1:
- Eat fresh berries with bones in a tablespoon 30 minutes before meals.
- In the morning and at night - one, at lunch - two.
- The course of treatment lasts 14 days.
Pectin eliminates swelling, normalizes metabolism and prevents anemia. Recipes for the use of cornel in internal and external hemorrhoids:
- Take 15 berries of dried plants or cornel jam.
- The course lasts 2-3 days.
Kidney herb with hemorrhoids
When bleeding will help herbs from hemorrhoids. Known hemostatic plants include renal mountaineer or hemorrhoid grass. Recipe 1:
- Pour two tablespoons of dry grass 2 cups of boiling water, leave overnight, strain.
- Drink in equal portions per day.
Antioxidants heal wounds, flavonoids and tannins relieve inflammation, essential oils have a mild laxative effect. Application mountaineer in the recipe number 2:
- Buy in a pharmacy alcohol tincture of the highlander kidney.
- Take 40 drops three times a day before meals.
- The course of treatment lasts 1-4 weeks.
Due to vitamins K and C in its composition vascular walls are strengthened, blood viscosity increases, astringent and drying effects are manifested. Recipe of use:
- When bleeding from the anus, pour 40 g of grass with two cups of boiling water, hold for 40 minutes in a water bath.
- Cool the broth, moisten a gauze lotion with it and put it on the damaged area.
Flavonoids, tannic and organic acids in the composition of wormwood help reduce inflammation, swelling, intensity of bleeding and relieve pain during hemorrhoids. Recipe number 1:
- A tablespoon of dry herbs, pour 100 ml of alcohol and leave for 20 days.
- Take 2 times / day for 12 drops with a spoonful of water.
- The course lasts until the symptoms disappear.
The bactericidal effect of the herb allows its use in local and systemic treatment. Recipe number 2:
- 4 tbsp. l Pour 1 liter of boiling water, boil for 6 minutes.
- Insist six hours, cool to human body temperature.
- Use tincture of wormwood for microclysters 30-50 ml once a day in the evening after emptying the bowels.
- Broth wormwood can be used for compresses - soak gauze and attach to the anus for 20 minutes.
Pharmaceutical chamomile inflorescences contain valuable essential oil. It is used as a hemostatic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. Recipe number 1:
- 2-3 tablespoons of flowers pour a glass of boiling water.
- Leave to infuse under the cover for an hour, strain.
- Rinse the outer bumps.
In the treatment of hemorrhoids, the following prescription is used for treating constipation: microclysters:
- Mix 10 g of the collection of chamomile, yarrow and oregano, pour a glass of boiling water, cook for 10 minutes.
- The course lasts 8-10 procedures once a day.
- Steam bath will help cope with cones - pour 100 g of flowers with 400 ml of boiling water, hold for five minutes.
- Pour into a bucket, sit on it and wrap a warm blanket.
- Sit five minutes, repeat several times a day during the course of four days.
Ivan tea for hemorrhoids
Cyprus herb or willow tea with regular use will help to completely get rid of the symptoms of hemorrhoids, claim herbal medicine fans. Recipe number 1:
- Tea - half a liter of ceramic or glass teapot (other materials are undesirable), take a tablespoon of dry raw materials.
- Fill with boiling water, close tightly with a lid, after 15 minutes, slightly shake the contents.
- Drink in equal parts throughout the day for several days.
There is no caffeine in the leaves, so they do not irritate the digestive tract. Use the following recipe # 2:
- Harvesting herbs with nettle, hay, buckthorn, coriander, licorice and yarrow - take the same amount of herbs.
- Teaspoon collection pour a liter of boiling water.
- Boil for 10 minutes, leave for half an hour in a warm place, strain.
- Drink a glass 4 times a day to relieve pain.
Herbal collection of hemorrhoids
Includes anti-haemorrhoids collection of several types of herbs, brewed in a special way and taken orally. Recipe number 1:
- Mix 50 g of buckthorn bark, nettle leaves, fill with a liter of boiling water, keep in a water bath for 15 minutes.
- Cover the pan with the broth with a towel, leave for half an hour.
- Strain, cool, drink a glass 4 times / day.
- For prophylactic purposes - 2 times / day course of 5-7 days.
The course of treatment according to the following prescription number 2 lasts 7-12 days, can be used for prevention:
- Combine equal parts of coriander seeds, yarrow herbs, buckthorn bark, senna leaves, licorice root.
- A tablespoon of herbs pour 200 ml of boiling water, boil in a water bath for six minutes.
- Drink half a glass twice a day for 15-20 minutes before meals.
- It is allowed to dilute herbal decoction with the same amount of cool water.
- The collection has a laxative, hemostatic, analgesic, antispasmodic action.