This malaise has been known since antiquity. At the first disturbing symptoms in the rectal area, doctors recommend starting a home-tested treatment of hemorrhoids with honey at home: a prescription, reviews of which confirm that it remains in demand even today, despite the abundance of modern medical products and procedures.
Causes of disease
The disease, in fact, is a varicose vascular end of the large intestine. Stagnation of venous blood and impaired blood circulation in the vascular plexus of the rectum leads to the expansion of the veins and the formation of painful hemorrhoids or lumps in its upper or lower part. Accordingly, the form of the disease can be both internal and external.
The causes of the disease are diverse. It can be:
- digestive problems and infections that cause chronic constipation or prolonged diarrhea,
- sedentary work or exercise too heavy,
- pregnancy and childbirth,
- the abuse of spicy, salty foods and alcohol,
- oncological diseases,
- hereditary weakness of the walls of blood vessels and other reasons.
This ailment has 4 degrees of development:
- Degrees 1, 2: the bumps from the anus either do not fall out, or are set to muscular effort. The patient at these stages is experiencing acute pain, itching, burning, and blood may appear during emptying of the intestines.
- Degrees 3, 4: the bumps do not reduce themselves, pain and bleeding intensify, anemia develops, general weakness, the inflamed part of the rectum falls outside, bowel movement becomes a serious problem, there is a need for surgical intervention.
Early treatment of hemorrhoids at home will avoid serious complications and surgery.
The use of folk remedies based on honey in hemorrhoids 1 and 2 stages gives an excellent effect, confirmed by centuries of experience. There are many recipes to alleviate the patient’s condition and prevent the progression of the disease. In this case, the bee product is applied either inward or outwardly - in the form of ointments, candles, baths, or lotions, both separately and in combination with herbal or medicinal preparations.
Honey hemorrhoids treatment is based on the unique healing properties of this natural elixir of health. Thanks to its constituent substances:
- It has anesthetic and sedative effect,
- promotes the regeneration of damaged tissues, resorption of cones on the venous walls, healing of cracks and wounds,
- is an active anti-inflammatory and bactericidal agent,
- gives a mild laxative effect, which is necessary for a speedy recovery.
In the treatment of the disease it is best to use buckwheat or lime varieties.
- Dark buckwheat honey has a hematopoietic effect, improves peristalsis, is very useful for anemia that occurs when intestinal bleeding.
- The product from nectar of linden flowers is a natural antibiotic, a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, quickly heals wounds, contributes to the normalization of digestive processes and the general strengthening of the body.
Taking natural medicine inside
In the treatment of hemorrhoids, it is recommended to take a certain amount of the apiproduct daily. It mobilizes the internal forces of the body, stimulates the gastrointestinal tract and blood-forming organs, strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
In the morning and in the evening it is recommended to use 2 tablespoons per day of high-quality natural product in its pure form. For better assimilation, it is useful to eat it not immediately, in a single sip, but slowly dissolve in the mouth and drink cool water.
Helps to successfully heal hemorrhoids combination of honey in equal proportions:
- with onion juice. This ancient folk remedy has the strongest bactericidal and blood-forming properties. They drink it 1-2 times a day in a tablespoon,
- with juice of red rowan. This mixture acts as a fortifying, hemostatic and laxative remedy. It should be consumed in half a glass a day, washed down with warm water,
- with aloe juice. Aloe stimulates intestinal peristalsis, promotes the regeneration of damaged tissues, enhances the healing effect. The mixture is drunk three times a day in a tablespoon.
These mixtures are washed down with cool or lukewarm water - boiled or non-carbonated mineral water, and always take them to food - no less than half an hour.
Treatment of the external form of the disease
The use of a bee product in the form of lotions, compresses, ointments and baths helps to effectively cure painful cracks and bumps in the anus. For this, it is used in pure form or mixed with medicinal plants.
- The easiest and easiest way to alleviate the symptoms of the disease is to lubricate problem areas with liquid honey every day. It has analgesic, healing and antiseptic effects.
- It is useful to treat hemorrhoids with sedentary 20-minute baths. The optimum water temperature is slightly above room temperature. Honey solution is added to the bath at the rate of 3 tablespoons per 3 liters of water. Take this bath preferably twice a week.
- Perfectly help to get rid of hemorrhoids lotions and compresses with a mixture of apiproduct, beets and carrots. A mixture with beet juice is used in the form of a lotion, a mixture of grated raw beetroot or carrots is used as a compress for the night. The relief of symptoms occurs after the double application of these funds.
- Hemorrhoids are well treated with honey combined with aspen or birch leaves. Mixing these components has a pronounced sedative, analgesic and healing effect. Young leaves of aspen or birch are coated with bee product, applied to gauze and kept for an hour in the area of inflammation. You can make honey ointment from young crushed birch leaves. It consists of 2 servings of leaves, 1 serving of butter and 1 serving of bee sweetness. The ointment is applied to the inflamed bumps 2 times a day.
- Mixing in equal proportions of burdock oil and a liquid beekeeping product, a healing ointment is obtained to relieve inflammation and pain in the affected area.
How to treat internal rectal varicose veins?
For the treatment of natural honey internal manifestations of hemorrhoids used candles and enemas.
- for making candles from honey, take a candied product of 1-2 years of age, give it the desired shape, put it in a freezer for hardening and use it as a rectal suppository, injecting it into the rectum overnight,
- Candles made from potatoes and aloe, smeared with liquid honey, have a good healing effect. In the first case, the candle is cut out of the peeled raw potato tuber, in the second case - the aloe peeled sheet is dipped in a mixture of cream and butter. Suppositories are injected overnight into the rectum. A lasting medical result is obtained with regular use within one and a half to two weeks,
- to remove pain syndrome helps enema with honey solution, which is added to the spoon of a strong antiseptic - viniline, or Shostakovsky balm.
Video: treatment of hemorrhoids with honey.
All these folk remedies and procedures give a tangible result in restoring the normal functioning of the intestine. However, they are not shown:
- Persons with persistent allergies to bee products. An undesirable reaction of the body can occur when taken orally and when applied externally. Before using the above recommendations, it is necessary to ensure that it does not cause irritation on the skin and mucous membrane with the help of a test dose.
- Children under 2 years.
- Pregnant women, diabetics, people with problems with the stomach and kidneys, it is necessary to ask the attending physician about whether they can be treated by such methods.
The effectiveness of folk therapy
Folk remedies do not usually give immediate results. Reviews of patients who have treated inflammatory processes of the rectum with the help of an apiproduct and mixtures based on it show that the duration of therapy is usually one to two weeks. Here is what those who actually tried these methods write:
“I learned about the method by chance from a doctor I knew. I used enemas and suppositories, as well as 3 tablespoons per day. Relief felt after a couple of days, and after 2 weeks the condition improved dramatically, everything healed, and the bumps completely resolved. I recommend everyone to use this product of labor bees! ”- Lana, Sestroretsk.
“After the birth I suffered a lot from this disease. She began to apply lotion from bee products to the cone. During the week, all the pain and discomfort removed like a hand! Now I will use only bees! ”- Galina, Suzdal.
On the pharmaceutical market are numerous and varied drugs, giving a faster effect compared to traditional remedies. It would seem that proctologists should recommend patients the products of modern science. However, they, prescribing a particular drug, strongly recommend combining it with apitherapy, because it gives not only local effect, but helps to improve the whole body.
At the same time, doctors emphasize: the use of apiproduct does not relieve the patient from the need to make changes in their lifestyle and diet. If this is not done, all attempts to get rid of varicose veins of the rectum will be ineffective.