Stomach disease suffers a large number of people. Both adults and children are affected. Erosive gastritis refers to diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Its main feature is a deep lesion of the duodenum. If untreated, stomach ulcers may occur. What treatment of folk remedies erosive gastritis applied?
The concept of erosive gastritis
Erosive gastritis is a disease accompanied by the formation of erosion. If untreated, they turn into ulcers on the mucous membrane of the duodenum.
There are several types of erosive gastritis:
- acute erosive gastritis, which lasts up to 3 months,
- chronic erosive gastritis lasting up to 6 months,
- catarrhal inflammation, which is accompanied by swelling and redness of the mucous membranes, can cure quickly,
- the erythematous form that occurs after catarral contributes to the redness of the mucous membranes and the appearance of mucous cells in the stomach,
- reflux duodenitis, when the contents of the duodenum return back to the stomach.
What treatment of folk remedies of erosive antral gastritis can be applied? Initially, it is necessary to consider the factors of the disease, and its treatment will be discussed below.
Causes of erosive gastritis
The development of gastritis can trigger external factors:
- Long-term medication (antibiotics).
- Food, which includes: fatty, spicy food and convenience foods.
- Bad habits (alcohol, smoking).
- Infected pharynx and oral cavity.
- Infection with microorganisms (Helicobacter pylori).
Internal factors include:
- hormonal imbalance,
- constant stressful situations, depression and psycho-emotional overload,
- impaired immunity.
How to properly treat folk remedies erosive gastritis? On the treatment of the disease will be discussed later in the text.
Symptoms of erosive gastritis
Examine the existing symptoms. Treatment of erosive gastritis with folk remedies is quite effective, but it is important not to delay this. At an early stage, the disease manifests itself with blurred cumulative symptoms. Gradually, the symptoms of the disease begin to correspond to gastritis.
Most patients have:
- Nausea, vomiting.
- An unpleasant belching and bad breath.
- Lack of appetite.
- Changeable stools (constipation or diarrhea).
With erosive gastritis, the main difference between it and other gastrointestinal diseases is the appearance of nausea and severe pain in the morning. After eating, the patient has: sharp pain, a feeling of heaviness in the stomach and belching. The disease has a rapid course, so if it is not treated, then bleeding may occur.
The degree of manifestation of gastritis depends largely on the location of ulcers and erosions, and the depth of the lesion of the gastric mucosa. When many wounds occur, there may be bloody deposits in the vomit.
Blood loss causes anemia factors in patients:
- increased fatigue.
If you do not treat the acute form of the disease, then it becomes chronic. Otherwise, gastric ulcer occurs. Because it is important to know what treatment folk remedies erosive gastritis exists? But first you need to make the correct diagnosis.
Diagnosis of the disease
An informative method for studying the upper GI tract is fibrogastroduodenoscopy. It helps to assess the condition of the gastric mucosa (swelling, vulnerability, bleeding) and take material for research.
Initially, treatment begins with the elimination of the causes that caused the disease. Then the specialist, based on the results of the survey, prescribes a course of drugs.
Folk remedies for treating erosive gastritis of the stomach have great effectiveness.
The benefits of flax seeds
The use of flax seeds is useful, because the tool has a high efficacy in the treatment of gastritis. Due to the polysaccharides present in them, there is a reduction in pain and a decrease in inflammation. A decoction of the seeds has a thick consistency and helps envelop the stomach.
What treatment of folk remedies for acute erosive gastritis can be applied? You can use flax seeds for gastritis of different acidity. With its acute form, flax seeds relieve pain. With the chronic form of the disease, they successfully complement the diet menu.
The recipe for cooking broth:
- 30 grams of flax seed must be poured with a liter of boiling water. Insist all night. In the morning, strain the infusion and take 1/2 cup before a meal. When the disease is in acute form, the reception lasts for at least a month.
- 10 grams of seeds pour boiling water (200 ml) and boil for 5 minutes. 2 hours mixture insist. Before each meal eat a tablespoon.
To reduce the symptoms of the disease can be cooked kissel from flax seeds. 2 cups of flax flour (grind seeds) pour 8 cups of water and leave for 10 hours. Strain, a little salt and cook to a thick consistency. Before use, add a little sugar or honey. The dish turns out tasty and healthy.
Juice of vegetables and greens from the disease
Fresh white cabbage can not be used by people who have problems with the gastrointestinal tract. Its coarse fiber adversely affects the gastric mucosa. And cabbage juice is of great benefit in treating gastritis. It has astringent properties and relieves inflammation. Patients note that immediately after taking the pain is significantly reduced. With the help of cabbage juice, gastritis of different acidity is treated. It is better to use it a glass in the form of heat before eating (3 times).
Treatment of folk remedies for erosive focal gastritis includes the treatment of potato juice. It will help relieve inflammation and heal erosions on the gastric mucosa. Potato juice inhibits the development of pathogenic microflora, which reduces the symptoms of the disease for a long time. Relieves pain and soothes the nervous system.
Juice is better to cook from fresh tubers, after washing them. Squeeze the potatoes, and take the resulting liquid immediately, without waiting for the loss of useful properties. Drink a glass before meals 3 times a day. Admission to conduct courses for 10 days. Break - ten days. Then spend 2 more such courses. Exacerbation is stopped in the first 10 days of admission.
To reduce the signs of the disease, use parsley infusion. Boil with boiling water 3 tablespoons of chopped mass and insist for twelve hours. Drink a tablespoon half an hour before meals.
Decoctions, infusions and tinctures for gastritis
What other treatment of folk remedies erosive gastritis can be applied? Due to the healing qualities and the minimum of contraindications, various herbs provide effective treatment. With their help, gastritis can be cured and the body strengthened.
Herbs have the following effects:
- help with catarrhal and superficial gastritis,
- help reduce the acidity of gastric juice.
Medicinal herbs used in the treatment of:
- Cudweed. A decoction of herbs will help reduce the acidity of the stomach. 5 grams of grass is poured with a glass of boiling water. Take the infusion before each meal. The decoction relieves spasms, soothes and envelops the stomach.
- Yarrow The infusion of herbs helps to reduce the symptoms of the erosive form of the disease. 5 grams of grass poured into a thermos and poured a glass of boiling water. Drink half an hour before meals in a tablespoon.
- Burdock root. 20 grams of root pour 1/2 liter of hot water, boil for a quarter of an hour. Drink a large spoon before eating.
Using herbal teas and herbal infusions for treatment can reduce the symptoms of the disease and achieve stable remission.
The benefits of honey and aloe
What treatment for erosive hemorrhagic gastritis folk remedies to apply? At home, you can prepare a mixture that will remove the negative signs of the disease and speed recovery.
For cooking, you need to take 200 grams of honey and aloe juice, as well as 1/2 liter of wine (preferably red). Stir the mixture. Insist should be in a dark place, at least 14 days. To use on the big spoon 3 times a day, the period of therapy is 3 weeks, then the break is taken.
We considered what can be used folk remedies in the treatment of erosive gastritis. Diet at the same time must be observed. When the disease is exacerbated, an individual diet is developed.
The general rules of diet include:
- It is forbidden to eat foods with coarse fiber and fibers (turnips, radishes and veined meat),
- should not be consumed: alcohol, coffee, carbonated drinks, fried, spicy and salty,
- include boiled and steamed food in the diet,
- exclude spices
- eat food in small portions,
- can be consumed dairy products with low fat content,
- Steam dishes should be cooked or baked in the oven,
- can be consumed in a small amount of pumpkin, potatoes, fresh fruit,
- The main part of the diet should be: cereal soups, semolina porridge, jelly, low-fat cottage cheese and soft-boiled eggs.
Due to the healing properties of traditional medicine recipes, unpleasant manifestations of erosive gastritis can be reduced and a long period of remission can be achieved.
Causes of erosive gastritis
Erosive gastritis, also known as bulbit, is an inflammatory disease of the gastrointestinal tract that causes the development of erosions (wounds) on the gastric mucosa. Timely disease is the key to a quick recovery.
The most common causes of erosive gastritis are:
- Long-term medication (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, hormonal (corticosteroids), veroshpiron, nitrofuran preparations, ethacrynic acid).
- Unfavorable working and living conditions.
- Stress and nervous exhaustion are also common causes of gastritis.
- Endocrine disease (thyroid disease, diabetes).
- Severe chronic diseases (renal, heart, liver failure, blood and respiratory diseases).
- Unbalanced food by convenience foods and junk food.
- Alcohol intoxication.
Depending on the causes of this disease are:
- primary erosive gastritis - occurs in young, healthy people as a result of psychotrauma or unfavorable social living conditions,
- secondary erosive gastritis - occurs as a result of severe chronic diseases of the body.
Medical scientists do not deny the effect of the following provoking factors:
- the presence of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori,
- gastroduodenal reflux (throwing hydrochloric acid and stomach contents),
- reduction or absence of the properties of the gastric mucous gel,
- circulatory disorders in the gastric mucosa,
- violation of the immune and hormonal background in the body.
Classification of erosive gastritis
There are such types of hemorrhagic (erosive) gastritis:
- acute ulcerative gastritis - develops due to injuries, burns, bleeding and is accompanied by the presence of blood particles in the vomit and feces,
- chronic erosive gastritis - occurs as a complication of chronic somatic diseases in the body, characterized by a cyclical change of phases of remission and exacerbations,
- antral ulcerative gastritis is the most common form of disease, in which the lower third of the stomach (antrum) is significantly damaged,
- erosive reflux gastritis is a more severe form of gastrointestinal disease, in which large-sized ulcers form on the gastric mucosa.
Diagnosis of erosive gastritis
A carefully collected history and an objective examination of the patient will help to correctly diagnose. Fortunately, today medicine does not stand still and has many diagnostic methods that make it possible to make a diagnosis clearly and correctly. For the diagnosis of gastritis in addition to general blood tests, urine and feces, ultrasound, x-rays, prescribed esophagogastroduodenoscopy (FGDS). This procedure allows you to carefully examine the mucous membranes of the esophagus, stomach, and 12 duodenal ulcer using a thin flexible probe, as well as take the damaged tissue for a biopsy. This diagnostic method allows you to identify any damage to the gastrointestinal mucosa, their size and localization.
Drug treatment of erosive gastritis
When the first symptoms of inflammation of the gastric mucosa appear, you should consult a gastroenterologist to get an adequate and effective treatment. The complex treatment of ulcerative gastritis is prescribed individually and includes not only medication, but also no less effective diet therapy.
Drug treatment bulbit includes several stages:
- pain relief (no-shpa, analgin, platyfilin, papaverine),
- antibiotic therapy (amoxicillin, tetracycline, clarithromycin),
- anti-inflammatory drugs (ranitidine, de-nol, omez),
- drugs that normalize acidity (enterogel, almagel, phosphalugel, renny, maalox),
- enzymes (pancreatin, mezim, festal, creon),
- preparations that help restore damaged tissues (trental, aloe extract, B vitamins, ascorbic acid).
Treatment of gastritis with the help of traditional medicine recipes
Herbal infusions, teas and sea buckthorn oil emulsions have a positive effect on the gastrointestinal mucosa.
Propolis and sea buckthorn oil emulsion
For the preparation of this wonderful means you need 10% propolis tincture and sea buckthorn oil. These ingredients are taken in a ratio of 10: 1 and vigorously stirred. This emulsion must be taken 25 drops, three times a day, one hour before meals.
A mixture of olive oil, honey and lemon juice has an enveloping and regenerating effect. To prepare, take 200 g of honey, 500 ml of olive oil, juice of one lemon. All components are mixed, take 1 tablespoon for 40-60 minutes before meals, 3 times a day. This tool is stored in the refrigerator in a tightly closed container.
When treating gastritis, it is effective to take on an empty stomach two egg proteins of domestic chickens. This procedure should be done 2 hours before meals, and it is recommended to repeat in the evening. Protein has a positive effect on scarring and enveloping the damaged gastric mucosa.
Plantain has long been known for its healing properties. Cooked tincture on the basis of the leaves of plantain will accelerate the process of regeneration of the gastric mucosa. To prepare the tincture you need: 250 grams of fresh plantain leaves, which are washed under running water, crushed and filled with 500 ml of 70% alcohol. All this is infused in a dark and cool place for 7 days, after which 1 teaspoon is taken 3 times a day.
Infusion of mint and centaury
For the preparation of healing infusion, we take peppermint leaves and leaves of the centaury in the ratio of 4: 1.From this raw material we prepare an infusion: pour 3 teaspoons of the mixture with 400 ml of hot boiled water. Insist 30 minutes and drink for half an hour and food 200 ml.
According to this drug, our grandmothers were treated for gastritis and stomach ulcers. For the preparation of this medicine you will need: 250 g of honey, 25 g of aloe leaves, 100 g of cocoa, 100 g of goose fat, which can be replaced with high-quality butter. All ingredients are mixed and stored in the refrigerator. 1 tablespoon of pasta dissolve in a glass of hot milk and drink at night.
Fortifying herbal teas
Fortifying, tonic and anti-inflammatory effect have herbal teas based on flowers of calendula, chamomile, dogrose, peppermint and fennel fruits.
Methods of traditional medicine, it is advisable to combine with drug treatment after consulting the attending physician. Usually relief comes after 2-3 weeks of regular procedures.
Diet for erosive gastritis
When treating erosive gastritis, diet plays a crucial role. After all, if you take medication and do not follow the principles of diet, then the onset of the effect of treatment is very doubtful.
- nutrition must be balanced
- 6 meals a day
- all salty, spicy, fatty and fried is excluded,
- it is strictly forbidden to take alcohol, fresh juices, strong tea and coffee,
- It is also not recommended to use yeast bakery products,
- the use of mucous soups and porridges is allowed,
- meat is best taken in boiled or steam cutlets,
- all food must undergo heat treatment,
- food temperature should be slightly warm,
- pureed and chopped dishes are welcome.
The main principle of the diet in the treatment of erosive gastritis is a balanced, fortified and varied diet.
All porridges and soups are cooked in water, without the use of strong, rich broths. In porridge, you can add a little butter. For the preparation of second courses are used low-fat fish, beef, chicken and turkey meat, which is used in boiled form or steamed. Of the best drinks to make fruit compote, jelly or dogrose infusion. All spices and sauces are excluded from the menu at the time of treatment, and best of all for good.
Sample menu for one day in the treatment of Bulbit:
- Breakfast - mucous oatmeal or buckwheat porridge, you can replace the steam omelette from one chicken egg.
- The second breakfast - fruit jelly with galetny cookies.
- Lunch - grated groats soup, steam fishcake, boiled vegetables or salad from them, for dessert, you can take broth hips. Bakery products are allowed crackers from white bread.
- Tea time - herbal tea with galetny cookies, or casserole of low-fat cottage cheese.
- Dinner - mashed potatoes with boiled chicken breast.
Such nutrition helps not only to restore the gastric mucosa from erosion, but also normalizes the functions of all organs of the gastrointestinal tract. Particular attention should be paid to the organization of food:
- you need to eat slowly
- each serving of food should be the size of a palm,
- chew food thoroughly, up to 20-30 chewing movements,
- need to eat in a specially designated place.
Prevention of erosive gastritis
As one of the main proverbs of doctors says: “The disease is easier to prevent than to cure.” The main principle of prevention of erosive gastritis is the elimination of its causes. Based on this, preventive measures include the following points:
- proper organization of a balanced diet that contains the necessary amount of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and vitamins,
- clear organization of the daily routine: food, sports, work, rest,
- complete rejection of bad habits
- strictly follow and adhere to sanitary standards of nutrition,
- exclude fast food products,
- avoid chemical, mechanical and thermal injury of the gastrointestinal mucosa,
- chewing food thoroughly to enrich it with saliva enzymes
- timely treat all foci of chronic inflammation: caries, sinusitis, otitis, cholecystitis,
- do not self-medicate, taking medications on the advice of a neighbor,
- timely eliminate occupational hazards,
- prevention and treatment of helminthic invasions,
- timely treatment of all chronic somatic diseases,
- avoid stress and nervous and physical exhaustion,
- provide a full sleep and rest for the body,
- dispensary registration with a gastroenterologist and preventive examinations at least 2 times a year.
Erosive gastritis is a serious disease of the gastrointestinal tract, which can be treated with medication, traditional medicine and diet therapy. A healthy lifestyle is a guarantee of good health and longevity, so you should change your eating habits in order to enjoy and enjoy life for many years.